By accepting the purchase order and agreeing to provide the goods and/or services hereunder, the contractor agrees to abide by the confidentiality provisions set out below:
CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE BOARD’S INFORMATION
In the event that you, the vendor, receiving this purchase order in the course of performing this contract, comes into possession of personal information as defined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, R.S.O. 1990, c.M-56 and/or in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, S.C. 2000, c.5, or business information, being data, business practices or other confidential information belonging to the Board, it agrees as follows:
a) it will not for its own use and/or benefit collect or use such personal information or business information;
b) it will not disclose such personal information or business information to any other person or entity, except as is necessary to supply the goods and/or services hereunder; and
c) it will indemnify and save harmless the Board, its directors, trustees, members, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, losses, costs, damages, actions and cause of action occasioned by its failure to comply with the terms hereof.
INSTRUCTIONS TO VENDOR
1. Ship all orders prepaid.
2. Quote the purchase order number on all invoices, packing slips, shipping labels and correspondence.
3. Any change in the noted price(s), shall be approved by the purchaser prior to shipment.
4. Enclose itemized packing slip with each delivery.
5. The Board will not be responsible for articles furnished without an official purchase order.
6. The purchaser reserves the right to cancel this order, or any unfilled portion, if deliveries are not made as specified.