Code of Conduct – Student Expectations and Responsibilities
While virtual learning is taking place at home, the same responsibilities and expectations of students and parents/guardians apply as they do for in-person learning. This includes the existing Code of Student Conduct and Discipline Policy
and Internet and Technology Acceptable Use Policy for Students Policy
. In addition, the following expectations and responsibilities have been established for students participating in virtual learning.
Student Expectations and Responsibilities
1. Be a Discerning Believer
- Remember that your online classroom is a part of a Catholic school community. Always show respect for yourself and for others within your online classroom.
2. Be an Effective Communicator
- Be sure your words and actions are appropriate and positively contribute to classroom learning.
3. Be a Reflective, Creative and Holistic Thinker
- Be engaged in your classroom activities.
- Complete all assigned work independently to the best of your ability.
- Respect the ideas and opinions of others.
4. Be a Collaborative Contributor
- Work hard and collaborate to help support and foster your learning, the learning of others and a positive classroom community.
5. Be a Caring Family Member
- Show care, acceptance, respect and understanding toward others.
6. Be a Respectful Citizen
- Follow your online classroom rules.
- Do not share your login information with others. Protect your passwords and personal information.
- Follow copyright rules and board acceptable use standards.